Sunday, June 23, 2013

Knitted toys

My friend Anne has been making fabric toys and has now started knitting.
I thought I would share some knitted animals I have made
This monkey is so cute and gets into mischief, pretty sure the pattern is from Fiona McTague
Knitted Toys: 21 Easy-to-Knit Patters for Irresistible Soft Toys.
He looked cold, so I knitted him a pair of custom made overalls
       This little rabbit fits in your hand, so cute,
       pattern by Barbara Prime @ Fuzzy Mittens
The following pics are from Jean Greenhowe Patterns, They are very easy to follow & cute too
They were donated to the local Aged Care Facility

 Ive also knitted golliwogs, the elderly like them, this was my first attempt
 I made some more and my cat made friends with them, he is always at the ready for a photo shoot!










1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous you have some great work on here. Always so nice to have you visit me in the UK! Love and thanks sue x

    ReplyDelete