Saturday, April 16, 2011

Show and Tell week 15

This is the 10th and final week of 
squares for Sarah London and the
 "Crochet a rainbow"  cause.
I  made 70  in total and filled the
500 gram postpac so full that 
had to get my son to help close
the parcel. This week I used 
Carnival Effects fair isle in lovely
shades of blue. I took this photo
when I was weighing them and
it wasn't until after I had posted 
them that I realised I had 
forgotten to take a picture of this
weeks squares. You can see them,
they are the squares on the top 
of the pile on the right side.

6 comments:

  1. Impressive! This pile certainly looks like a rainbow and these squares will be enjoyed by someone in the weeks to come. Ames :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :)) They will keep someone warm this winter :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ames and Pat, I had fun making them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been working well. I am waiting to see Sarahs Blankets, have you seen any yet, or have I missed them?
    Squares are beautiful ,
    hugs suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive pile...glad you liked the cushion
    Thanks for popping by
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sue, the only ones I have seen are here
    http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/hello-autumn/

    ReplyDelete