Friday, November 11, 2011

Before and after

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but my new job has
 me gone for about 11.5 hours a day, I work 8 to 5
with  2.5 hrs travel, so not much time for crafting
plus lots to cram into a weekend.
I have been doing a bit of gardening &
I thought I would show some before & after pics.
As you can see I had already started before I
remembered to take a snap.



The  pond plants were quite overgrown,
I scrubbed the tubs & also put some fish in.
I got some new pond plants that won't take over
and bought some solar lights and a solar pump
You can see the dietes is in flower, so pretty
If  you look hard you can see my cat on the right too
I'm so happy with the end result.



I will leave you with a close up where you can see the water trickling from the old  rustic pump
& also from one tub into the other. You can see one of  my new solar lights &
also the blackbird and frog ornaments that resided behind the jungle!





1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on the ponds! Hope the kookaburras don't find the fish... The trickle of water from those bamboo pipes must be very restful. Have just joined your site from K4C.


    Seasons greetings
    http://aussieknittingthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete