Saturday, April 2, 2011

Show and Tell week 13


The beginning of this year I decided to make a square a day,
this is week 13 and by my calculations that makes it 1/4 way through the year. 
Show and tell this week is more "Crochet a rainbow"  squares for Sarah London.
I used Carnival wool again, in lovely green, blue and purple hues.
I'm still not overly happy with the cameras performance,
so I took a photo on my mobile to see if there was a difference. 
Picture on the left is the camera and on the right is the mobile.
What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane ... I like the photo on the left - taken on your mobile phone. Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely. Isn't it odd how the colors (especially the blue) look so different. I like the right better :)

    ReplyDelete