Saturday, May 21, 2011

Show and tell week 20

Week 20......I got distracted today &
the last square was finished after 5pm.
The photo was a hurried snap taken
as the sun was sinking and the light
was quickly fading. I must admit
I was starting to panic and I was
thinking about postponing
Show And Tell S.A.T.urday
But not to worry, this weeks
Show And Tell is 7 more
Stained Glass Butterfly Squares
Don't for a moment think that I
only do 1 square a day, I do my
square, then I move onto other crochet.
Since yesterdays post I have done a row of teal around the whole blanket
and finished another round in another colour. That was one of my distractions today,
I just wanted to keep going and didn't want to put it down. Do you ever feel like that?

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of being distracted and absorbed by craft. I often find myself saying 'one more row' and then 'one more row'. Ames :)

    ReplyDelete